A controversial fashion show, featuring girls as young in age as five years old, walking down the runway, and wearing not much at all except lingerie comparable to those worn by Victoria’s Secret fashion models, has attracted widespread criticism against it.
The Victoria’s Secret–type fashion show located at a purchasing mall in southwest China’s Sichuan province, in Chengdu City, drew outrage as quite a few felt it was crossing the line of what is tolerable by displaying scantily clad girls dressed in lingerie, headpieces, and costume wings — there were even grown adults in the audience who clicked images and happily cheered. For more info on the story, watch this video:
During July of this year, Kim Kardashian was criticized soon after she posted controversial photos of her most up-to-date fashion line for kids on Snapchat, which integrated, among other factors, a bikini and lace slip dress for young girls.
“I’m not dressing my four-yr-old daughter in a leopard n lace slip dress Kim Kardashian Kids Line,” one particular outraged parent angrily responded.
What have the organizers been considering? Does this highly disturbing Victoria’s Secret-fashion lingerie show highlight the push to force public acceptance and normalization of pedophilia in the mainstream?
Latest posts by Kyle James Lee (see all)
- ‘Biggest Pile of Money on the Planet’ To Dump Fossil Fuels Holdings - November 17, 2017
- Keystone Pipeline Shut down After Leaking 210,000 Gallons of Oil - November 17, 2017
- Millennials Fall Far Behind as World’s Richest 1% Hoard Half of Global Wealth - November 16, 2017
- WWIII: Saudi Arabia Destroys Yemen Airport - November 16, 2017
- Over 15,000 Scientists Just Issued a ‘Second Notice’ to Humanity. Can We Listen Now? - November 14, 2017