Attempting to clear up misconceptions about Anonymous…
#Anonymous has different sectors… They aren’t just one big group of “hackers” like the misconceptions some people have about them. There are many “hacker” groups who’ve done operations that just go by the name Anonymous. Anonymous is an idea and a movement; not all Anons are “hackers”.
Anonymous had been divided; and when President Trump took office, it divided them even further. There are UN-official rules of Anonymous such as to not support politicians; and that rule has been broken by many who claim to be Anonymous.
There is also another rule to not make money in the name of Anonymous; and both of these rules have been broken by so called Anonymous such as AnonHQ.com that now goes by Anonymous-News.com … Along with Anonews.co … They’ve broken the rules and are not actually Anonymous.
There are also no leaders of Anonymous; and there is no Official Anonymous either. The AEGIS Alliance does not claim to be a leader of Anons; but we do have Anonymous allies.
…And I made damned sure I didn’t use the name of Anonymous when I came up with the meaning for AEGIS in The AEGIS Alliance:
The Activists – Alliance for the Exposure of Government Intelligence and Secrets
1) Showed support for a politician
2) Tried to influence their large supporters to vote for BS
3) Profit from the name of Anonymous
4) Uses Click Bait to lure trusting supporters
5) Sells Anonymous merchandise
6) Posts rubbish stories to mislead the masses
7) Is turning people away from Anonymous
8) Claims to be Anonymous Headquarters
Latest posts by Kyle James Lee (see all)
- The Case of Kenneth Michael Paciorek in Indiana and his Mental Health (VIDEO) - August 17, 2017
- James Alex Fields Jr – Protesters Swarmed for Reason OR Did they At All - August 13, 2017
- Mexico City Passes Landmark Ban on Dolphin Captivity! - August 7, 2017
- Kenneth Michael Paciorek And Corruption in State of Indiana (Evidence) - August 5, 2017
- Reasons for Globe Earth Proof that Flat Earthers Cannot Explain! - August 4, 2017