Is it feasible there used to be existence around the Red Planet?
Might be because astonishing pictures sent by NASA’s Curiosity Rover fired a significant debate among Ufologists. Experts repeat the objects within the images are not only common rock formations but instead alien bones on Mars. A YouTube channel named Martian archaeology, which shows numerous objects and rock formations in the videos, also highlights ‘bones’ in addition to a type(s) of bacteria.
However, because the images utilized in the recording are mainly cloudy and never sharp like the majority of the images printed by Ufologists, the ‘discovery’ remains sensational. Nigel Watson, who penned UFO Investigations Manual, states the actual issue is NASA neither supports nor explains such breakthroughs, which in turn causes individuals to believe that they could be either hiding the existence of aliens or they could be really dealing with aliens.
Latest posts by Kyle James Lee (see all)
- U.S Scorns Olympic Diplomacy, Pushes North Korea’s Isolation Further - February 12, 2018
- Inequality Gap Widens: World’s Wealthiest 1% Took 82% of All New Wealth in 2017 - January 23, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Has Asked for All Nine Eleven Lawsuits to Be Dropped - January 21, 2018
- Senate Renewed NSA Warrant-less Surveillance Bill - January 19, 2018
- Modern Skynet: Pentagon Deployed Terrorist-Hunting AI - January 17, 2018